Cabin Vacation

Wink Photography closed down its offices last week so that we could enjoy a summer vacation with our families.

My family went to a cabin in Browerville.  What?  You never heard of Browerville?  Not surprising.  Most have not heard of this tiny, Central Minnesota town.  But there, on Horseshoe Lake, surrounded by cornfields, my family, along with my husband’s family, spent an entire week relaxing.  

We brought my niece, Hailey, with us so that our three-year-old daughter, Grace, had a playmate her size.  The five of us (Alex, Grace, Hailey, Madeleine, our five-month-old, and myself) passed each day basking in the sun, swimming in the lake, playing board games, staying up too late and eating nothing by junk food.  Now, that’s my kind of vacation.

These are a few of my favorite photos from the week (taken with my old point-and-shoot).  

Happy Summer!
-Sarah


 






  



Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP