Grace & Madeleine

I know it’s really cliché to say things like “How the time flies!”  or “They grow so fast!” but it is hard to believe that six months has already passed since Madeleine was born.  And really, how they’ve grown!

Every day, I look at Grace and Madeleine and am amazed by their accomplishments, their wonder and their curiosity.  They both have such yearning for discovery and big, caring hearts.  

“The days are long, but the years are short.”  How true this is.  My girls make me happy.  They make me cry.  They make me laugh.  They make me mad.  They make me strong.  But, above all, they make me love.

Every night I reflect on the day and hope for all the opportunities that await my daughters in the future.   I am proud to be a mother and am especially proud to be the mother of these two amazing, beautiful, sweet girls. 

Thanks you, Gretchen, for being a part of our family and capturing all our memories and milestones.  Your photos are beautiful. 

~Sarah








PegE  – (August 31, 2011 at 11:16 PM)  

You do lovely work ladies!
(An unbiased opinion from Gretchen's Mom)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP