Walker Family

Our life is busy.  With two girls under the age of five, a couple of jobs between my husband and I, out-of-town family, and of course, the upkeep of our own home, we are constantly on the go.  Conversations get interrupted, decisions are made in passing and date night seems to be non-existent.

But when we get an opportunity to let it all go for an afternoon, by golly, we seize it.  We let go of our adult concerns, “Did I get that application in?” “We need to pick up toilet paper.” “When was the last time we got the oil changed on the car?” and we play.  We laugh, we run, we get silly.  And then, I am reminded that I need to find my inner child more often than occasionally and have some fun!

We invited Gretchen to join in the fun at Apple Jacks Orchard so that we could cherish this time and these memories for years to come.  Thanks lady for your beautiful work!  

~Sarah






Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP