Kathe & Steve

I have known Kathe since my little sister started preschool.  It was there that her and Kathe's daughter, Abby, became lifelong, best friends.  So, naturally, Kathe and her girls have been an extension of our family.

I was absolutely thrilled when I heard that Kathe and her boyfriend, Steve, were finally getting married after nine years!  And even more thrilled that they asked me to photograph their wedding!

Their wedding was beautiful.  It was simple, but elegant.  I was moved by all the meaningful personal touches throughout the day... Kathe's jewelry, her locket on her bouquet, her daughter, Erinn, playing guitar during the ceremony, the cake baked and decorated by Abby... as if weddings weren't special enough, Kathe found a way to truly make it memorable. 

Kathe and Steve's love is unmistakable.  Their eyes seemed to shine with admiration for each other.  I felt so honored to be a part of their day.  I know they will treasure the captured memories for lifetimes to come!  ~sarah




 
 






 

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP