Miho and Gregory

At the wedding I photographed at St. Mary's Orthodox Cathedral in July, Miho approached me and asked me about my photography.  I told her that I work with Wink Photography and Gretchen and, on the side, have started learning photography as a hobby.  I explained that I was a novice looking for some practice.  To my delight, she told me she was interested in having some portraits done with her husband.  Sadly, they did not get photos taken on their wedding day, but now, wanted to have some nice photos of themselves. 

To my surprise, Miho and Gregory showed up at Nicollet Island Pavilion dressed in full wedding attire!  It was a beautiful evening, with such magical light.  We had so much fun reliving their wedding day and capturing their love!  They were the perfect couple to help with our August Inspiration Session - a session where I could get some "in the field" training with Gretchen.  Thanks Miho and Gregory for being such lovely models! 

~sarah


 




Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP