The Willsons

Every so often in life you meet someone you instantly like and know you want to be friends with. That's how it was when when I met Sarah in an ECFE multiples class. We became fast friends and have grown closer over time. I adore her identical twin girls, Lillian and Elise, and was honored to photograph them last year and loved having the opportunity again this year. They've grown into such silly, lovely little ladies.

They were a bit disappointed when I showed up for their photo shoot without my boys (who are the same age and some of their favorite playmates), but I think everyone ended up having a good time anyway. Thanks Sarah and Tyler for letting me photograph your beautiful family!















Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP