Golden Hills Sessions

I am working on creating a new wall display for Amma Parenting Center. For this project, I wanted  to create some new images and was looking for some babies to photograph. I wanted to diversify the display and my personal portfolio and, hopefully, provide some images to families who would appreciate them.

Whenever I'm looking for new models, I can always count on my mom to make suggestions. This time she hit the jackpot of babies - Golden Hills school in Rochester. They have a nursery full of adorable babies/toddlers and were gracious enough to welcome me in. There, I was able to photograph a number of little cutie pies and provide some very busy new mommies with portraits of their little ones. Thanks to everyone who participated and helped make this possible!

Gretchen


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP