Baker-German Wedding | Minneapolis Portrait Photographer

I am overjoyed that my cousin, Nick, has found the love of his life in Jenna. They were married on May 25th at a gorgeous outdoor location and I was honored to be asked to photograph their intimate ceremony. Congratulations to this lovely couple. I wish you a lifetime of happiness together!












Unknown  – (June 6, 2013 at 8:17 AM)  

Wow! Great pictures! I'd like to see the rest of them. How do I do that?

wink photography  – (June 8, 2013 at 2:53 PM)  

Thanks Lisa! There is a photo montage with most of the wedding photos on the Wink Photography facebook page. Nick and Jenna will be receiving a book with their wedding photos too, so I'm sure they would love to show it to you when you are there sometime. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP