Zak and Tina | Minneapolis Child Photographer


Okay, I love my job. Not only do I get to be outside and take photographs, I get to play with fun, energetic kids and meet a lot of amazing people. Tina and I "clicked" the first time we spoke on the phone and have gotten to know each other better since then and I like her even more with each conversation.  I've photographed her and her gorgeous son, Zak, for two years now. And when I say I get to play with energetic kids, I mean Zak. He is a busy boy and kept us running the whole session - whew! It was a blast! :)

Tina told me that she considers me her family photographer for all of Zak's youth. Ah... what better compliment could there be? I am so honored to hold such an important role for their family and I can hardly wait to see them again for their next session!










Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP