Boeselager Family

Every year I look forward to the small chunk of time I get to spend with my sisters, and of course, their families, their beautiful, vibrant families.  

We all traveled north to spend the holidays with my grandparents in their 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 level home.  We crammed ourselves and all of our stuff into every nook, cranny and floor space in that house.  It wasn’t comfortable, but somehow, because it’s home and there is a fire in the fireplace, it is.  

The noise can be unbearable when all seven of the grandchildren (great-grandchildren in my grandparent’s case) are talking, crying, running, yelling, playing… well, when they are doing anything other than sleeping.  But, through the noise comes the joyful sounds, Hailey’s giggle, Shyanne’s babbling, Grace’s sweet requests, Nicholas’ superhero sound effects….

These kids steal my heart each and every time I see them.   And that time always seems to go by so quickly.  I am thankful and blessed that we are able to freeze them in time, at this age, this silly, playful age, forever.  

Thank you Gretchen for your beautiful work!

~Sarah



Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP