Month #1

Its been over a month since my little girl was born. As I expressed in an earlier post, I was pretty nervous about having a newborn while also taking care of my 2.5 year old twins, but things couldn't be going much better. Genevieve is such a sweet, easy-going girl (so far!) and the boys have embraced her into our lives extremely well. Okay.... they may have tried to feed her raisins and sunblock, but I'm sure they were really trying to "help".  :) 

Anyway, when the boys were born, I vowed to do monthly "photo sessions" of them. I did so and made them each an album of their first year. It is really amazing how much babies change and grow from month to month. I am determined to do the same for Genevieve. Here are some of my favorites from Month #1. Enjoy!
-Gretchen






Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP