Baby Matthew | Minneapolis Newborn Photographer

I love love LOVE watching families grow and change over the years. I photographed this family about a year and a half ago and had such a delightful time with them and their older son, Oliver. I was overjoyed when they contacted me to do newborn photos of the newest addition to their family, baby Matthew.

It was a wonderful morning of chatting about gardening with Paul, commiserating about all things motherhood with Carol, goofing around with Oliver (this kid is SERIOUSLY funny!), and drooling over little Matthew. This family is so loving, open, and comfortable that I felt like I was with my own family. I was even requested for hugs and high fives before Oliver's nap time!

Congratulations to Carol, Paul, and Oliver on Matthew's arrival. He is just perfect.












Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP