Pare Family | Minneapolis Family Photographer

I am so lucky to have Annette as a fellow photographer and friend. At least once a year, we swap photography services. She did my family photos a couple months ago and recently returned the favor.


She always does such a wonderful job working with my family and creating beautiful images. I currently have her work in four rooms in our house, two of which are large print clusters. In fact, having those images on my walls is what has convinced me of the importance of printing/displaying images. I absolutely adore seeing them on the walls, reminding me constantly of all the things I love about my family (even when they are sitting in the same room and driving me nuts!)

To be honest, I get a little nervous when it is my turn to photograph her family. I just want her to love her images as much as I love mine. But, the nervousness fades when we start shooting. They are such open, relaxed, REAL people and I genuinely enjoy the time I get to spend with them. Thanks Annette and Dan. I hope you love your images.













Annette ParĂ© Photography  – (July 15, 2013 at 7:53 AM)  

Gretchen - we LOVE these and I agree that printing them is a must! You are a dear friend and we love your family. Thanks again!

Theresa  – (July 15, 2013 at 9:24 AM)  

Gretchen you always do such a wonderful and thoughtful job of catching the personalities of the whole family. I look at them over and over and over. I think my very favorite this time is Kendall and Gavin together...especially the ones of them kissing each other. They are going to be timeless and will surely remind them as teenagers that they do love each other.
Thank you for your beautiful work!
Theresa/Grammy

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP