Photo Geek

Attending professional photography workshops and seminars is an essential part of learning and exercising my craft. Besides, it is FUN!! There is always so much to learn and try that I come away from it giddy with excitement. I literally couldn’t sleep last night because I was so wound up (does that make me a total photo geek or what?). 

I have attended a handful of seminars in the last few months and gleaned as much information as possible (photos below are from one such workshop) and I can’t wait to try some new things out!  I am especially looking forward to two fun sessions we have coming up: a one-year birthday and a specialty boudoir session. Stay tuned for photos and more details about possible new offerings and specials...

Gretchen





Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP