Me and My Boys

It's funny to think back to the time when I was nervous to have boys. I grew up in a household that consisted of me, my sister, and my mom. I didn't know what to do with boys. Now, two years into a life with two sons, I'm so used to it being 'me and the boys'.  I adore boys and am honestly starting to wonder what I'm going to do with the little girl we have on the way....

I can't believe that Arthur and Wesley have been in this world for two whole years already. And yet, they have grown and changed so much in that time. All of a sudden, they are nearly talking in full sentences, pointing out letters by name, and know all their colors. What?!? Who are these kids and what happened to my little babies? As I am constantly reminding myself (especially on days like today when they are both sick), "The days are long, but the years are short."

To document and celebrate our two year anniversary of being a family of four, we met up with my friend and fellow photographer, Annette Pare, for some family photos at the Guthrie. She is a great photographer and a mother of small children herself. We had a blast riding the escalators, exploring the long hallways, and gazing out the big windows overlooking the river. Thanks Annette for time and for your fantastic work!

Gretchen



 




Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP