Besties

I spend a lot of my time just trying to get by.  I often am so busy that I don't take the time to really see the things around me.  But yesterday, I was very aware of all the blessings in my life.

Although I woke up late after very little sleep and was rushed to leave the house, I was really looking forward to day ahead.  Gretchen and I were headed to St. Paul for a high school grad session and then to the studio for some family photos.  

As I was making a cup of tea to take with me, it dawned on me: I was about to spend the entire day, working, yes, but working with my best friend. This should really not come as any surprise as Gretchen and I have been working side by side for over six years, four of which have been on this venture, Wink Photography.

But, there I was, in the kitchen putting the lid on my travel mug, overcome with gratefulness and appreciation for our friendship and our working relationship.  How many other people get to say that they are living out their dream, fulfilling their passion AND doing it all with their best friend?

It has been such an honor to be a part of Gretchen's photography and art.  I am really proud of the progress she has made in just the last couple of years.  It makes me excited to watch her skill and talent develop into a profound and knowledgeable craft.

Even if we decided not to pursue this crazy dream we had, I know that I still would have done anything and everything that I could to help her and her photography succeed, excel and grow.  It makes me so happy that we decided to follow that dream and now we get to share our dream every day with all of you and all of our clients. 

Can my job get any better than this?   I know it will!
Sarah







Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP